1) Getting locked in a McDonald's after going back two times because they screwed up my order and I REALLY wanted those chicken McNuggets. Also, I left a cab running this entire time and my total ended up being 24.70. I gave him $25 exactly. I expect the cab drivers to strike outside my apartment any day now.
2) I accidentally went into the men's room at work and was screamed at by a random person (whom I had never seen before) who, coincidentally, looks like a demented teddy bear. In my defense, the picture on the door was awfully androgynous.
3) I took so many cabs that my bank account literally exploded and left me with 9 dollars until payday.
4) I walked into walls and my cubicle so many times this week due to my loss of peripheral vision that someone at work asked me about my bruises. I wish I was kidding.
5) I made a playlist called "sad, sleep, forever". Puts me right to sleep.
6) Gen and I got into a mud fight at 3 am and Girls Gone Wild wasn't even there to film it. There goes my chance at stardom!
Annnnnnd that was last week.